Single-wythe brick construction has never been easier. With the appearance of kiln-flashed colors to complement most any project, our MASTER-BRIK® structural brick masonry units offer significant advantages to the designer and mason alike.
MASTER-BRIK structural brick units can be used for load-bearing walls, eliminating the need for CMU back-up walls, saving time and money on your project. And, as with all concrete masonry units, they are mold-resistant, fire-resistant, and provide higher embodied thermal mass — unlike glass and steel construction.
MASTER-BRIK units are perfect for retail and chain store projects, where client budgets and project timetables are tight.
• Increased speed of production
• Energy efficient
• Mold & fire resistant
• Available in 6”, 8” & 12” bed depths. A 4″ (non-structural) unit is also available.
• Integral color
• Eliminates need for stud or CMU backup wall
• Closely resembles clay brick
• Complementary mortars available
• Excellent for projects where timelines & budgets are tight
• Veneer units available for soldier coursing
BIM – Revit® Design Files:
We provide Revit® design files for our common unit shapes & sizes, including the family of finishes and colors– by shape. They are free to download from here.